May 26, 2005

TRUE BLUE, Friday, May 13th Demo

As mentioned in a prior post about European hardcore, here I bring you the demo from my pick for Europe's best hardcore band, True Blue. Released in 1997, they toured Europe throughout 1998, until recording "The Ice" (Crucial Response) in 1999. A brief tour of the States in 2000 with Desperate Measures was had before a premature break-up.

Members have gone on to form World Collapse and Reaper Records.

01. Genecode 655321
02. Devilangel
03. God Of Wrath
04. Friday, May 13th
05. This World

5 comments:

  1. buske, i applaud this post because i only had one of these tracks in mp3 form. still have the demo tape though! now its time to eat cream of aspargus soup. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you'd appreciate this posting. I was stoked when I found these on mp3. Love the demo, don't have a tape player anymore to rock it. I need to get a functional turntable too so I can rip all these 7-inches too. Word up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:22 AM

    can you please find out from Kitzel when World Collapse is going to release something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blogger
    this post came up in my search for earn cash. Since I became disabled I have spent more time online looking for earn cash information. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed reading some of the posts. I like your site and will check back every so often. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:40 AM

    Buske,
    Please DO rip those 7-inches as well!! True Blue has always been a favorite of mine as well, it's great to have these songs digitized since my taperecorder died...
    I keep an eye on your blog, great stuff here.
    Take care, Mike (Holland)

    ReplyDelete