July 30, 2007

DISSOLVE, "Graverobber"

I made a post a few months back about an amazing band named DISSOLVE who put out an equally amazing release, "Dismantle" and mentioned an EP they also had, "Graverobber". I finally dug that EP up and ripped it the other day. If you liked the previous material, you'll love this shit too. It blows my mind how so many amazing bands like this go completely under the radar and without their just respect. Check this shit out, amazing stuff.

Dissolve, "Graverobber"
(Self-released, 2001)

01. Graverobber
02. Give Me One Reason
03. Dreadnought
04. Flamethrower

10 comments:

  1. We played with them once in CT and I think the singer got naked and they played for about 7 hours. another time we played with them at lost horizon and they showed up in a giant tour bus. it was bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was most likely at that Lost Horizon show, I grew up in Syracuse. I don't, however, remember the giant tour bus - haha.

    What band did you play in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played with Sick And Tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny... I have a "band" that goes by the same name. I'm convinced it's all just a fallacy though. Let's get smashed, man. The time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its me, Justin, you lunatic. Where are you? Lets get PLOWED! jhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's you, fake rager! When are we gonna get together and get so SLOSHED that we have to get our stomachs pumped? Come on, grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm holding out til your wedding and I plan on throwing up on Matty's shoes. Where are you? Home? Europe? Somewhere lame I bet. Come home and lets ROAR. pain the town red haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris Trips12:01 PM

    Get ready for the release of their long lost full length "CAVEMAN OF THE FUTURE" out on Trip Machine in June 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good news. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris Trips12:22 PM

    They're going to play a string of shows as well.

    ReplyDelete