January 15, 2008

Japan / Korea


I've been in Japan for about a week now playing shows. I don't know if I'm immune to traveling and being in foreign lands so often, but this trip is extremely boring to me. The shows have been good, the accomodations are great... I'm just over being here. Perhaps the lack of conversation with people, or the stress of trying to communicate through broken English?

Played a lot of the same venues as when I was here in 2005 with The Promise. Seeing a lot of my dumb and horrible tags everywhere. A lot of familiar faces, a lot of new faces and a lot of weirdo Japanese dudes.


We did 2 shows (in 4 days) in Seoul, Korea before coming here and those were great as well. Seoul is very Americanized... Starbucks everywhere, Chili's, Pizzeria UNO, you name it... they had it. Kinda weird, but convenient. We had Korean BBQ everyday. Shit was unreal. Kimchi, soups, cabbages, meats (no dog), soju. Yummy. I liked Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment