January 11, 2009

ZERO TOLERANCE (NY), "Fuel The Fire" (1991)

HAVING NOW BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED VIA REAPER RECORDS, WE SUGGEST YOU SUPPORT THIS ARTIST, LABEL AND POST BY PURCHASING THE REPRESS HERE.


The best band to have been birthed from the Buffalo Hardcore scene of all time and every member of your favorite Buffalo Hardcore band would probably agree as well. Their influence has been enormous on bands such as (early) Snapcase (read the posted interview for some funny ZT thoughts on them), Slugfest, Despair, Buried Alive and most recently Face The Panic. There has been a fan made Myspace page that I just recently came across, so be sure to listen to the mp3's and cruise around the page a bit. An incredibly important band that should not go overlooked.


Zero Tolerance, "Fuel The Fire"
(Self-released, 1991)
Purchase | Myspace

01. Back To Square One
02. Fuel The Fire
03. A Minute To Pray
04. Face The Panic
05. A Thousand Deaths


13 comments:

  1. Do you have any of their stuff that you could post, or know where to get any of it? This video is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can download the 'fuel the fire' tape here:

    http://horriblenoise.blogspot.com/2008/09/zero-tolerance-fuel-fire-demo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love ZT.
    last two demos were a perfect mix of thrash metal and hardcore.
    7" was good but nothing outstanding. it sounds obscure but that's the beauty of it I suppose.

    Freedom From Fear was a great goodbye song. heavy Metallica/Pantera vibe. pure gold.

    This World Rejected was their next step but not as good as two last ZT demos... there was a lack of that power they previously possessed. good for what it was for sure. broke up way too early. waste of talent.

    major impact on my life. great lyrics, solid music.

    hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NosiRrah3:28 AM

    Damn good band. I saw them back in 1990 (i think that's when it was) with Gorilla Biscuits,Awol & Judge at The Anthrax in CT. It was my first hardcore show & one of the best shows I've seen.I got to meet the guys from ZT & they were mad cool. Much Respect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This demo is fucking incredible. If anyone has access to mp3's of any of their other material, PLEASE do share them with the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you want 7" I'll updoad it tonight.

    I'll get This World Rejected as well - you should like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have all the ZT and TWR stuff already, but if you want to upload what you suggested, I'd be more than happy to include it in this post. Definitely shouldn't go unheard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buske, do you have a decent quality of the 1st demo? [the one with "straight edge buffalo outro"?]

    my copy is rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buske are you looking for the other POINT BLANK 7" on NEMESIS too? if so drop me a line and I'll rip it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Papst — I have the self-titled 7-inch and the "We Won't Be Silenced" 7-inch. Anything other than that that you have, I would gladly take. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoying this immensely, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My pleasure.

    Check out THIS WORLD REJECTED as well, featuring some members of ZT. Along the same lines as this, so you'd be into it, I'm sure.

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/tqbs2p

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the downloads are dead.I'm from Niagara Falls and used to go see Zero Tolerance all the time.Had a couple tapes at one time.Gone now.....Please re-up Fuel The Fire.

    ReplyDelete