August 16, 2013

VIDEO: AGNOSTIC FRONT "THAT'S LIFE"

Both musically and lyrically, this is one of my favorite Agnostic Front songs. Real lyrics about real people and real life... the Agnostic Front way. Classic two-part Hardcore from the people that authenticated it. Respect.



You're too young to understand me / I'm too old to give a damn / But there's something I can tell you / I've lived things you could not bare / That's life / Who cares, right? / I don't care about you people / Talking from behind a screen / I'm from a school where real people walk the walk / Know what I mean? / That's life / Who fucking cares? / There's nothing, nothing you can say to me / Or do, never no, not you / I don't have anything to prove / I've done it all, and still can ... fuck you / You're too young to understand me / I'm too old to give a damn / But there's something I can tell you / After you're gone, I'll still be here / So, who fucking cares? / That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment